Join our Patient Engagement Group
We are looking for patient representatives who are passionate about health and would like to make a difference to patient experience at local health services.
Our Patient Engagement Group is a forum that provides an opportunity for patients, local people and carers to inform and influence the planning, designing and delivery of local health services.
Being a patient representative
As a patient representative, you will play a vital role in improving local NHS health services, patient care and experience and have the opportunity to represent the interests of patients or carers.
There are volunteering opportunities within Merton Clinical Commissioning Group for patients and carers to become involved in local health services and influence decision making.
You can get involved by:
- bringing your enthusiasm!
- offering your time for a couple of hours a month
- supporting other patients and carers to share their experiences
- sharing your knowledge and experience of your health with like-minded people
What will it involve?
The group meet monthly and you can be involved as little or as much as you want. You could share your experience by:
- attending regular service group meetings or boards
- being part of specific pieces of work
- attending events, focus groups and meetings
- completing questionnaires and online surveys
- improving patient and carer information by reviewing leaflets and documents
If you would like to get involved and join the Patient Engagement Group, please contact email@example.com to find out more.
You can read more in our Patient Engagement information booklet here.