Join us at the Health Hub at the 2016 Mitcham Carnival
NHS Merton CCG will be hosting the annual Health Hub at this year's Mitcham Carnival, on Saturday 11June 2015, 12 noon to 5pm at the Three Kings Piece, Commonside West, Mitcham.
Last year's Health Hub was a great success thanks to the amazing support received from local groups, organisations, partners and healthcare providers.
The Health Hub gives you an opportunity to find out more about Merton health services, share your views and experiences and meet representatives from local groups and organisations with a passion for health and wellbeing. This year we are glad to welcome The London Ambulance Service, complete with ambulance at the Health Hub.
- tell us about your local health services via the Elekiosk touchscreen
- find out more about our Patient Engagement Group
- have your blood pressure checked in the consultation room
- find out about The Nelson Health Centre and new health facility for Mitcham
- take a look inside an ambulance
- learn about CPR and wound dressing
- find out about the new Health Help Now app
The Health Hub will include the following NHS services and partner organisations:
- NHS 111, Urgent Care and Out of Hours Care
- Age UK
- Community Pharmacy
- Dental services
- Diabetes UK
- Expert Patients Programme
- LiveWell Stop Smoking, Exercise and Healthy Eating
- Merton Vision
- Merton Residents Healthcare Forum
- London Ambulance Service
- Medicines Management
- The Terrence Higgins Trust
- The London Ambulance Service
- Carers Support Merton
.....plus facepainting and more…….
There is no entry fee or to take part in the activities.
To find out more about the 2016 Mitcham Carnival on the Merton Council website, click here