Join us at the Health Hub at the 2016 Wimbledon Fair
NHS Merton CCG will be hosting their second Health Hub of 2016 at this year's Wimbledon Fair, on Saturday 18 June 2016, 10.30am to 17.00pm at Wimbledon Common, Southside.
The Wimbledon Fair, one of the largest free events in the south of London, attracts around 20,000 people to Wimbledon Common for a day of family fun and lively entertainment.
Last week's Health Hub at the Mitcham Carnival was a great success with over 300 visitors. Thanks to the amazing support received from local groups, organisations, partners and healthcare providers.
The Health Hub gives you an opportunity to find out more about Merton health services, share your views and experiences and meet representatives from local groups and organisations with a passion for health and wellbeing.
- tell us about your local health services via the Elekiosk touchscreen
- find out more about our Patient Engagement Group
- have your blood pressure checked
- find out about The Nelson Health Centre and new health facility for Mitcham
- find out about the new Health Help Now app
The Health Hub will include the following NHS services and partner organisations:
- Medicines Management
- Merton IAPT – Mental Health Services
- Dental services
- Expert Patients Programme
- LiveWell Stop Smoking, Exercise and Healthy Eating
- Minnie the Clown Parties – free face painting
There is no entry fee or to take part in the activities.
To find out more about the Annual Wimbledon Fair 2016 click here.