Tackling diabetes in Merton – share your views at a workshop in October
- Are you or a family member living with diabetes?
- Have you been told that you are at risk of type 2 diabetes?
- Do you volunteer or provide services for residents living with diabetes?
If so, we would like to hear your views and opinions and have your help in our work to tackle diabetes in Merton.
The CCG and Merton Council want to work with local residents and communities to tackle some diabetes challenges.
At two workshops in early October, we will be working with residents at risk of type 2 diabetes, those living with diabetes and those caring for someone with diabetes, to focus on finding solutions to a number of questions. These include:
- How can we better work with local residents to support them to lead healthier lifestyles?
- How can we increase the uptake of structured education programmes?
- What is the best setting for the delivery of diabetes services?
The sessions will be informal and refreshments will be provided. To find out more, or to book onto a workshop please contact Rosa Treadwell on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8545 4380.
The workshops will take place as follows.
- Thursday 11th October. 6pm to 8pm. Committee Room B, Merton Civic Centre.
- Friday 12th October. 10.30am to 12.30pm. Committee Room B, Merton Civic Centre.